An unlimited band IIR based equalizer effect, part of ReaPlugs.
Copyright (C) 2006-2016, Cockos Incorporated VST PlugIn Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Information From the vendor:
- Unlimited band IIR based equalizer
- Support for any number of many types of filters (shelfs, bands, LPF, HPF, notch, bandpass, allpass)
- Frequency response and phase response display
- Display of approximate note+octave for frequencies
- Per-band bypass control
- Full-view of graph optional for precise editing
- Mouse modifiers/mousewheel usable for editing bandwidth of points in graph
A 16-band linear-phase graphic equalizer with multi-channel operation support
Information from the vendor
- 16-band graphic equalizing
- Freehand drawing mode
- Linear-phase equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
A 32-band equalizer offering -12 dB to +12 dB gain in 1/3 octave steps from 16 Hz to 20 kHz
A 10-band graphic equalizer emulating the 1967 EQ560 hardware
Copyright © 2012–2022 Red Rock Sound
Information from the vendor
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization.
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers.
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band.
- Proportional Q narrows filter Q at extremes.
- IN/OUT switch — allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons.
MConvolutionEZ is an extremely easy-to-use and powerful 6-band equalizer. It also provides an advanced visualization including a spectrum analyzer and sonogram.
- Advanced GUI
- Compare multiple settings: A to H Switching and A to D Morphing
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channelds surround and up to 64 channels ambisonics processing
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows and macOS
The W2395c is a classic Baxandall EQ combined with a powerful and beautiful sounding mid band
The W2395c is a classic Baxandall EQ combined with a powerful and beautiful sounding mid band. As a solitary or complementary equalizer with that special something, its particular tone and slightly interactive bands let your tracks stand out big time. In close cooperation with its creator, analog mastermind Roger Schult, we are delighted to offer this amazing plugin completely for free.
The W2395c excels in controlling the midrange within the context of broad tonal shaping of bass and treble. The high shelf is great for carving out percussive sounds as well as opening or darkening instruments and voices. The partnering low band provides a precise and solid grip on the sub frequencies, while the mids manage the balancing act between natural and beefy with stunning ease.
Operating the W2395c is as straight forward as it gets, and still the few controls provide great flexibility. The low band can be switched from 80 to 110 Hz, the highs from 2 to 5 kHz, and the semi-parametric mids offer 3 different Q factors to choose from. The drive control is a plugin-exclusive extra for adding some nice grit to its supernaturally natural tone character.
With its super intuitive controls and musically interacting curves, the W2395c is a special and unique gem in the world of equalizers. It enhances anything from very dynamic sources like vocals or drums to harsh cymbals or dull sounding guitars and synths – and it does an excellent job on the mix buss as well. A truly exciting EQ experience is waiting for you… right now, all free.